TC211 Workshop Kuala Lumpur 2016
The 19th Southeast Asian Geotechnical Conference and the 2nd Association of Geotechnical Societies in Southeast Asia Conference (19th SEAGC-2nd AGSSEAC) were held in 2016 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Within the framework of the conference, a TC 211 conference session was organized including the presentation of 8 selected papers focusing on the theme of Ground Improvement works:
- Development of Deep Soil Mixing Technique for Earth Retention in Malaysia - Prasad. P.V.S.R., Yee. Y.W. and V.R. Raju
- Artificial Ground Freezing to Remediate the Construction of a Shaft of a Water Supply System in Bueno Aires, Argentina - Lancellotta G., Pastore V., Tonoli G., De Mello L.G., Sopko J., Gomes G.G.and R. Aradas.
- Lightweight Fill to Reduce Settlement on Bridge Approach Embankments Treated with Vibro Stones Columns - Chwee A.Y.L. and E.G. Balakrishnan
- Design and Construction of Ground Improvements to Mitigate Liquefaction, a Case History from MacKays to Peka Peka Expressway, New Zealand - Robins, P. and T. Pervan.
- Pilot tests on methods to form working platform on very soft clay – Guo W., Sun L.Q., Chu J., Yan S.W. and J.F. Hou
- Ground Improvement for Tanks - Hamidi B. and S. Varaksin
- Recent Advancements in the Application of Vaccuum Pressure for Consolidating Soft Soil - Zhong R., Indraratna B. and C. Rujikiatkamjorn - Twenty years of CMC successful application – Racinais J., Thomas B. and R. Ong